The following instructions assume you have
Acrobat Reader 5 or later installed on your machine.
- If you are printing all of sections 1, 2 or 3,
first print the cover for that section then continue on to step 2.
If printing only certain pages of a section, click File then Print,
go to the Print Range section and choose the Pages from
button and type in the page number you want then click OK. For all
pages in a selected section continue to step 2.
- Turn cover over and place back into your printer to
print page 1 on the reverse side.
- Go to file, click print, in the Print
Range section choose Odd Pages Only, click OK.
- Remove the printed pages, set the cover and page 1
aside and place pages 3 thru whatever back into your printer so page 2 prints
on the reverse side of page 3, page 4 on back of page 5 etc.
- Go to file click print in the Print
Range section choose Even Pages Only click OK.
Repeat instruction for additional sections.